Taking teams from Dysfunctional to Dynamic. Conflict to Collaboration. Disconnected to Connected
A leader with a passion for helping people ‘be the best they can be’ in business and in life, Dale loves bringing teams together and creating a productive, cohesive unit with their eyes firmly focused on the finish line.
By combining more than 15 years of experience in the corporate world and 10 years in the people development field with an interactive approach, Dale shows businesses how to retain their most valuable asset – their people.
Dale’s experience from running 9 marathons led to the development of The Marathon Principle™ and the Finish Line Formula™ and the many parallels between running a marathon and running a business and provides the basis of her keynotes and workshops.
Dale says “It wasn’t always that way. From an early age my dream was to be a ballet teacher just like Miss Joanne, my favourite ballet teacher. That dream died when I didn’t get in to Junior Ballet. I went on to do what everyone else was doing – finish school, then get a job.”
After over 20 years of working for someone else, Dale realized that in order to reach a higher goal, she had to step out of the ordinary and into the next stage in her personal evolution. She had to share her knowledge. Her purpose was to teach.
As a member of the Canadian Association of Professional Speakers (C.A.P.S.) – in fact as the current president of the Vancouver chapter, Dale has embraced her purpose and now through her workshops and keynote, Dale leaves audiences feeling empowered and equipped to build strategic workplace relationships and develop strong, resilient teams.
"To go fast, go alone. To go far, go together."- African Proverb
WHAT EXPERIENCE DOES DALE BRING YOU?
- 15+ years as a Certified Purchasing Professional in the pharmaceutical industry
- Certified Dale Carnegie Instructor
- Certified Human Behaviour Consultant
- Certified Human Behaviour Speaking Professional
- Certified EQi 2.0 Provider and Consultant
- Certified Life Coach
- Recipient of the Purchasing Management Association Award of Excellence
- Recipient of the Distinguished Toastmaster Award
- Member of the Canadian Association of Professional Speakers
- President of the Vancouver & BC Chapter of the Canadian Association of Professional Speakers
- Member of the Supply Chain Management Association
- Member of the Langley Chamber of Commerce