Communicate by Design
Your success as a manager or leader is, in part, determined by your communication style. How frustrating is it when you ask two different people to do the same thing and got two different results? What would it be like if work was a whole lot easier because everyone heard
you in a way they like to process? This workshop will help you do just that. By knowing and understanding your style and their personality traits you will:
- Gain cooperation more easily
- Enhance communication skills
- Decrease tension between co-workers
You and your group will:
- Learn the characteristics of 4 basic personality styles
- Develop the ability to “read” others
- Discover blind spots that can lead to misunderstandings
This workshop includes a personal personality profile assessment.
Can you hear me now? The Lost Art of Effective Listening.
Miscommunication has a huge impact on building effective workplace partnerships and getting things done. In fact surveys show that up to 80% of our communications are often misunderstood. This workshop will provide the tools to develop the skills needed for solid effective communications. Workshop participants will:
- Get their message through the first time
- Experience fewer work errors
- Have less misunderstanding
- Participants will learn:
- 5 levels of listening
- 8 roadblocks to listening
- 7 types of listeners
- How to disagree agreeably
- 8 ways to improve listening skills
Pop Your Presentations
Keep your audience on the edge of their seats with high impact presentations. We’ve all been there – bored to tears listening to presentations during a meeting or conference. Imagine what it would be like if your presentation was the one they remembered and kept talking about.
This workshop will help you do just that.
- Keep your audience engaged
- Give persuasive presentations
- Deliver high impact presentations
- Learn to structure presentations in 3 simple steps
- Discover simple techniques to keep people engaged
- Learn to use stories, analogies, metaphors
- Discover their unique presentation style