Behavioural Studies Level I - October 17-18, 2016
Here's what one participant had to say:
I really loved your course. Whether you work in a team environment or not, this is a course everyone would benefit from taking; at very least, we all have friends and family we need help understanding. But if you are part of a team who must work together to complete projects on a regular basis, continuing without these insights is not an option (at least not a good one). Tawney Gorrie, Owner Erescue
Have you ever:
- Been frustrated with people not delivering the results you expect?
- Wondered why people react the way they do?
- Thought that people behaved randomly and unpredictably?
You are not alone. Everyone communicates, but very few actually connect.
Wouldn’t it be nice to have a human GPS that guided you to connect with others by design, not by chance?
As a result of attending the 3 Day Behavioural Studies Training Program (Level 1 – Accreditation) you will discover, experience and learn how to apply key behavioural insights into how and why people often behave the way they do. Using these newly acquired insights will give you:
- Better results when interacting with clients, family and friends
- More fun and excitement in your relationships
- Greater peace and harmony at work and at home
Our training that is unlike anything you have ever experienced before. The DISC Model of Human Behaviour is a topic that people have often heard about, yet never truly applied it to both their professional or personal life; having only scratched the surface of application. We focus on providing behavioural insights in a very positive, encouraging and practical manner. Many people who have been through some other DISC certification training programs tell us that our training is the best and most unique experience – hands down. We think you will agree!
This program is based on the works of William Marston, the inventor of the Four Temperament Model of Human Behaviour, also known as the DISC Model of Human Behaviour. From his work we understand that most people have predictable patterns of behaviour. These patterns relate to specific temperament styles within the DISC Model of Human Behaviour. Blended together these styles determine your unique temperament style and will greatly assist you to understand why you often feel, think and act the way you do.
This training will empower and equip you to:
- Communicate more effectively
- Interact more skillfully
- Enhance your decision-making
- Understand the strengths of yourself and others in assigning roles and responsibilities
You will experience three full days of training filled with insights and laughs led by experienced trainers. Upon the completion of training, you will be equipped and ready to use an excellent set of resources for professional or personal use.
- Learn how to get better results in your personal and professional life
- Enjoy a fun and interactive atmosphere of learning
- Develop communication skills that will enhance any relationship
- Discover practical tools that are proven, effective and easily applied
- Enhance your team dynamics and client relationships
- Become an Accredited Trainer in association with Personality Insights Institute (3-Day)
- Learn how to administer and use a Discovery Report online personality test.
What You Get
- Over $800 worth of resources & training material including: books, assessments, DVD, CDs and Fast Track Starter Pack for immediate ROI
- Comprehensive Consultants Manual: how to use, instruct, facilitate groups and consultant within the field of Human Behaviour
- 3 full days of training
- Recognition as a Behavioural Studies Training Provider (Level 1) in association with Personality Insights and gain accreditation to:
- Administer DISC Personality Style assessments
- Help other people to understand the results of their DISC Personality Style assessment
- Facilitate/teach DISC Behavioural studies in your company or with your clients
- Purchase training resources used in Behavioral Studies Training at a discounted rate
- Discounted refresher course opportunities
- Eligibility for the 2 Day Advanced Behavioural Studies (Level 2 Accreditation)
- Course Objectives
The objective of the Behavioural Studies Level 1 training modules is to enable participants to discover, experience and apply the Four Temperament Model of Human Behaviour in order to enhance and positively impact their success both personally and professionally. At the end of this course, you will have:
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of the DISC Model of Human Behaviour
- Be equipped to understand yourself and others better
- Gain more peace and harmony in your relationships
- Ways of communicating and presenting information for understanding and clarity
- Insights and perspectives on how each personality style makes decisions
- Greater awareness of your personal blind spots
- Knowledge of how people of each personality style might exhibit stress
- Ideas to help you recover from stress more effectively
- Understanding of the concept and impact of personality blends
- The ability to recognize both in-control and out-of-control behaviours
- Insights into the basic priorities for people of each personality style
- Ways to quickly distinguish between different personality types
Who Needs to Attend
This course is targeted to all project officers, project managers, team leaders, entrepreneurs, teachers, human resource managers, parents, and coaches who want to become effective communicators in their professional or personal life.